Custom Made Gates
These days, security is the top priority for every homeowner. By installing driveway gates, you are not only erecting an entry barrier but also controlling access to your property. The added advantage is that you can do that at some distance away from the main building. This gives you an even better level of security.
Our home is our castle – our sanctuary. Of all places, it’s where we feel the safest and the most comfortable. Phrases like “There’s no place like home” and “Home sweet home” were created based on those feelings. The four walls of your house are not the only things that provide protection. Your fence and gates surrounding your property also play an important role in looking after your safety and privacy for you and your family.
Your fencing contractors in Sydney, Lone Pine Fencing, are the people to see when you are planning to complement your fencing with custom made gates. Here are a few reasons why you should be looking to install custom made gates and fencing, as well as a few things to look out for:
- Fences and gates offer safety and security, their primary purpose, so the highest quality and installation is of paramount importance. Your gates should not easily wear out or be damaged. They need to be reliable. For example, a double gate installation should allow for equal weight distribution so as they do not collapse. Lone Pine’s custom installation and design ensures that this will not happen. If required, the gates can be set up with alarms.
- Custom made gates will allow for the amount of space available for the gates to be easily operated. If you don’t have the space, then a sliding gate, an overhead gate, or a retractable slide gate are ideal options. There’s not always room on some properties for a swing gate.
- Material consideration. If you want firm, robust and secure gates then steel is a good option. If you choose a wooden gate then the frame should be made of steel or aluminium. The timber used should be a hardwood, weather proof, or treated to be resistant to most weather conditions and pests.
- The Convenience Factor. It’s not always convenient to get out of your car, open the gate, get back in your car, drive in, then go and close the gate. It’s both time consuming and can be annoying if you are in a hurry. In this case an automated sliding or swing gate is highly recommended. Lone Pine Fencing is always able to find a solution to customers’ requirements.
- Aesthetic Value. Your gate and front fence gives the first impression of your house. It’s the first thing that greets visitors, so it makes sense that they look inviting and pleasing to the eye.